Are you looking for the Best VPN for PC in 2022? Free or Paid VPN for Windows or Mac? This page will help you figure out the best Virtual Private Network Service.
VPN (Virtual Private Network), is a technology that creates a safe and encrypted connection over the internet from a device to a network. A virtual private network is a way to extend a private network using a public network.
It gives you online privacy and anonymity by creating a private network from a public internet connection.VPN cover up your internet protocol (IP) address so your online actions are virtually untraceable. The encrypted connection assures that sensitive data is safely transmitted.
It hides your IP address by bouncing your network activity through a secure chain. This hides your online identity, even on public Wi-Fi networks.
- What is a VPN?
- How VPN Works?
- Free & Paid VPN For Windows and Mac PC
- 1. Avast Secureline
- 2. Private Internet Access
- 3. Proton VPN
- 4. TunnelBear
- 5. IPVanish
- 6. Cyber Ghost
- 7. Express VPN
- 8. Fast VPN
- 9. PrivateVPN
- 10. NordVPN
- 11. StrongVPN
- 12. Norton Secure VPN
- 13. Ivacy VPN
- 14. HotspotShield
- 15. Pure VPN
- Choose a suitable plan for you
- 16. VyprVPN
- 17. Speedify
- 18. Avira Phantom VPN
- 19. Urban VPN
- 20. Surfshark
- Why Should Use VPN?
- Frequently Asked Questions About VPN
- Conclusion: VPN For Mac and Windows PC
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network, it is the technology that you can use to access the office or home network remotely and safely over the internet. When the VPN connection is established between any two parties.
It hides your IP address by bouncing your network activity through a secure chain. This hides your online identity, even on public Wi-Fi networks. It encrypts your traffic to effectively shield you from your ISP and government.
Because of its security corporations use VPN. VPN’s use advanced encryption protocols and secure tunnelling techniques to protect all online data transfers.VPN ensures no data loss and connection has not been hijacked.
Virtual Private Network has two types:
- Remote Access VPN: A remote-access virtual private network enables users who are working remotely to securely access and use applications and data that reside in the corporate data centre. The remote access VPN does this by creating a tunnel between an organization’s network and a remote user that is “virtually private,” even though the user may be in a public location. This is because the traffic is encrypted, which makes it unintelligible to any eavesdropper.
- Site to Site VPN: A site-to-site setup is where two (or more) different networks are connected together using one OpenVPN tunnel. In this connection model, devices in one network can reach devices in the other network, and vice versa. It is also called Router-To-Router VPN and this configuration expands network access geographically disparate offices or a group of offices to a data centre installation.
How VPN Works?
A VPN works by routing a device’s internet connection through your chosen VPN’s private server rather than your internet service provider so that when your data is transmitted it comes from a VPN rather than your computer.
A VPN consists of two components – a software client on a remote computer and a concentrator.
The software client lets users establish an encrypted “tunnel” with the concentrator. This encrypted tunnel prevents other users on the Internet from being able to easily view the encrypted data sent/received by the user.
Free & Paid VPN For Windows and Mac PC
Let us now discover the time tested popular VPNs for your PC.
1. Avast Secureline
Avast SecureLine VPN is a VPN service developed by Avast. It is available for Andriod, Microsoft Windows, macOS, Android and iOS operating systems. The VPN can be set to automatically turn on when the user connects to public Wi-Fi.
SecureLine works by making the user appear in a different place via changing the users IP address, bypassing internet censorship for the country the user is in or Wi-Fi the user is using. The VPN can be set to automatically turn on when the user connects to public Wi-Fi.
Encrypt your Internet connection at the click of a button for true online privacy. It hides your online activity from hackers, employees, and many more
Secure your connection while using public Wi-fi. It maintains your connection speed. Access your favourite content no matter which country you’re in.
Get true privacy
Hide your internet activities from your internet provider, hackers, employers, and much more.
Protect your privacy wherever you connect, even on unsecured public Wi-Fi.
Access the content you love
Get around content blocks and enjoy your favourite paid streaming services from anywhere.
Enjoy lightning-fast browsing
Choose from a wide selection of speedy servers located all around the world.
Paid Plans Of SecureLine VPN
It is providing you with a free trial pack of seven days here you can visit and enjoy your 7 days trial pack here.
Their paid service is of 1 year, two year and 3 years plans as per month paid plans with 30 days money-back-guarantee.
|1 Year Plan||2 Years Plan||3 Years Plan|
|Rs 249.92/m |
Rs. 2,999 for the year
Rs 4799 for 2 years
Rs 7199 for 3 years
Get one year plan
Get 2-year plan
Get 3-year plan
You can visit further about Avast SecureLine Vpn here.
2. Private Internet Access
Private Internet Access (PIA) is a personal VPN service. It was developed by Kape Technology and it was released in August 2010. The CEO of Private Internet Access and its parent company, London Trust Media, Inc. is Ted Kim. The company was founded by Andrew Lee.
On November 18, 2019, Private Internet Access announced that it would be merged into Kape Technologies, which operates three competing VPN services, Cyberghost, ExpressVPN and Zenmate.
It is the only top Vpn provider that offers 100% open-source VPN apps. It has 15 million satisfied customers worldwide. It is also available on GitHub.
You can even pay with third-party gift cards and cryptocurrencies to further shield your identity. It gives you access to these devices Windows, macOS, Android and iOS.
Some of the features of PIA are:
- It is an open-source VPN
- No logs policy.
- Fastest VPN
- Vpn encryption
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Dedicated IP
Their paid service is of 1 year, two year and 3 years plan as per month paid plans with 30 days money-back-guarantee.
Pricing For Private Access Internet Service
If you take monthly service then you will have to pay Rs 749.99 per month and for a year service then you will have to pay 250.83 per month and rs 3009.96 per year and if you take 3-year service then you have to pay Rs 162.58 per month and Rs 1950.96 per year as shown below. Choose a plan that works for you.
|1 month||1 year||3 years|
|Rs 749.99/m |
Rs 749.99 /month
|Rs 250.83/m |
|Rs 150.08/m |
Rs 5853 per 3 year
|Get one monthly plan ||Get 1-year plan||Get 3-years plan|
3. Proton VPN
ProtonVPN is a VPN service operated by the Swiss company Proton Technologies AG, the company behind the email service ProtonMail.
According to its official website, ProtonVPN and ProtonMail share the same management team, offices, and technical resources, and are operated from Proton’s headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland under the protection of Swiss privacy laws.
It is developed by Proton Technologies AG, is supported by FONGIT ( the Fondation Genevoise pour l’Innovation Technologique, a non-profit foundation financed by the Swiss Federal Commission for Technology and Innovation).
Its service is available for Andriod, Linux,macOS, Microsoft Windows, iOS. You can visit its official website here.
Its headquarter is in Geneva, Switzerland. Photon is supported by FONGIT(a non-profitable foundation financed by the Swiss Federal Commission for technology and innovation for the public good).
It was founded in 2014 by a team of scientists who met at CERN (the European Center for Nuclear Research) and created ProtonMail, the world’s largest encrypted email service met at CERN (the European Center for Nuclear Research) and created ProtonMail, the world’s largest encrypted email service.
Pricing for Proton VPN
The pricing plan for Proton VPN is below choose the best service for you.
|0 € / m||4 € /m |
|8 €/m |
|24 €/m |
|0 INR||48 € yearly |
|96 € yearly |
|288 € yearly |
|For free service visit:||For basic service visits:|| |
For plus service visit:
For visionary service visit:
TunnelBear is a public VPN service based in Toronto, Canada. It was created by Daniel Kaldor and Ryan Dochuk in 2011. It was developed by TunnelBear Inc in 2011 and in March 2018 it was acquired by McAfee.
It is a subscription business model with a freeware client app.TunnelBear offered free service and unlimited data to users connecting from Venezuela, Iran, Turkey and Uganda. Its official website is TunnelBear: Secure VPN Service.
A freeware TunnelBear client is available on Android, Windows, macOS and iOS. It also has browser extensions for Google Chrome and Opera. Alternatively, Linux distros can be configured to use TunnelBear.
All TunnelBear clients use AES-256 encryption with the exception of the client for iOS 8 and earlier, which uses AES-128. When connected, the user’s actual IP address will not be visible to the websites visited. Instead, the websites and/or computers would be able to see the spoofed IP address provided by the service.
TunnelBear was among the first consumer VPNs to conduct and publicly release the results of an independent security audit.
Pricing Plans For TunnelBear
|Free Testing and limited usage||Unlimited All-day security||Teams For business securing 2+ users|
|500 MB of secure browsing.||1. Unlimited secure browsing|
2. 5 connected devices
3. Priority customer service
|1. Unlimited secure browsing|
2. 5 connected devices per user
3. Dedicated account manager
4. Centralized team billing and management.
|Free of cost||Started from $3.33/mo||Started from $5.57/ month|
|Get here||Get here||Get here|
IPVanish is a commercial VPN service based in the United States. IpVanish was founded in 2012 by Mudhook Media. It is a service that allows you to connect through a secure VPN tunnel and change your locations IP address.
For encryption, IPVanish uses the OpenVPN and IKEv2/IPsec technologies in its applications, while the L2TP and PPTP connection protocols can also be configured.
IPVanish owns and operates more than 1500 remote servers in over 75+ locations. IPVanish filters the internet traffic of its users through remote servers. Run by the service, hiding the users IP address and encrypting all the data transmitted through the connection.
- Easy online safety -this simplifies online security for home and office and anywhere you’re working.
- Powerful internet privacy-it shield your internet traffic from third party spying. Protect your wifi connection, secure your location data keep your activity confidential with the best online privacy shield.
- Simplified data protection- it has an advanced security system that helps protect your online activity automatically.
- Secure Access-connect online from anywhere without the risks of blocks.
|Billed $10.99/month||Billed $44.99 for first year & $89.99/ year thereafter|
|Start monthly plan ||Start yearly plan|
Visit IPVanish to know more here.
6. Cyber Ghost
CyberGhost VPN is an internet anonymization service operated by CyberGhost SA in Bucharest, Romania. It is developed by CyberGhost SA and published in the year 2004.
The service is used via software clients developed in-house for Windows, Android, Mac OS and iOS or via native VPN protocols such as IPSec, L2TP / IPSec, PPTP, WireGuard or OpenVPN.
After a time-limited test period has expired, the service is chargeable, either on a subscription basis or as prepaid through Bitcoin or offline purchases.
CyberGhost VPN sets up an encrypted virtual private network. The user logs into the VPN network with the unique IP address assigned to him by his provider and then receives the address of an anonymization server so that the selected VPN server appears as the addressee for the websites visited by the user.
The IP address of the service should not retroactively be associated with any real identity of an individual user. You can visit here to Visit CyberGhost.
Billing Plans for CyberGhost
The billing plans include:
- 7300+VPN servers
- 7 devices protected
- 24/7 live support
- Available for iOS,macOS,Andriod ,Windows, FireTv etc.
|1 Month||1 Year||2 Years|
Billed ₹ 965
(14-days money-back guarantee )
Billed ₹ 3,540
(45-days money-back guarantee )
Billed ₹ 5640 every
2 years and yearly thereafter.
(45-days money-back guarantee )
|1-month plan||6-month plan||2-year plan|
It also includes the CyberGhost Security suite for Windows
|Antivirus +security Updates Learn more about this: https://www.cyberghostvpn.com/en_US/windows-privacy-suite||₹ 93.00/m|
7. Express VPN
ExpressVPN is a VPN service offered by the British Virgin Islands-registered company Express VPN International Ltd. The software is marketed as a privacy and security tool that encrypts users’ web traffic and masks their IP addresses.
It was launched in 2009. It works on operating systems like Android, iOS, Linux, macOS, Microsoft Windows.
ExpressVPNs parent company Express VPN International Ltd was founded in 2009 by Peter Burchhardt and Dan Pomerantz, two entrepreneurs who were also Wharton School alumni.
In December 2019, ExpressVPN became a founding member of the VPN trust initiative, which is an advocacy group for the online safety of consumers.
On September 13, 2021, it was reported that ExpressVPN was being acquired by Kape Technologies, an LSE-listed digital privacy and security company that operates three other VPN services, Private Internet Access, CyberGhost and ZenMate.
You can visit its official website here.
Choose your ExpressVpn Plan
All plans are covered by a no-hassle 100% money-back guarantee for your first 30 days of service. Get your favorite plan here.
|1 Month||6 month||12 month|
Billed $12.95 every month
30 days money-back guarantee
Billed $59.95 every 6 month
30 days money-back guarantee
Billed $99.95 every 12 month
30 days money-back guarantee
8. Fast VPN
Fast VPN is a lightning-fast app that provides a free VPN proxy service. You don’t need to create any configuration, just simply click on one button, you can access the Internet securely and anonymously.
Fast VPN is an essential tool for the safety and security of the Internet. It encrypts your connection third parties can’t track your online activities, making it more secure than a typical connection.
This VPN helps you bypass any access restrictions, such as firewalls in schools or at work. To respect your privacy, we do not keep any log on our server-side.
FastVPN is easy to use and hides your real location on unlimited devices. You can browse websites and apps anonymously, shop and pay securely online, stream movies with speed, and more.
FastVPN makes it easy to:
- Hide your IP address: Make sure no one sees your real location. Stop hackers from tracking you and stealing your passwords on public Wi-Fi.
- Unlock international websites: Access your favourite entertainment websites and stream international movies, TV shows, and live sports.
- Enjoy no- logs browsing: Keep your browsing activities to yourself with our strict no-log policy. We won’t track, collect, or share any of your logs.
- Get unlimited bandwidth: Stream movies and TV shows with unlimited bandwidth and speed with a single FastVPN account.
- Work from anywhere securely: Download sensitive files, access external servers, and shop and pay securely online with our VPN software
- 24/7 customer support: Want to talk about your payment plan or have a technical question? We’re here for you, 24/7.
Pricing Plans For FastVPN
|Monthly Plans||1-Year Plan|
|Rs 0.00/m |
100% off on the first month
|Rs 74.25/m |
|After 1 st month Renews at Rs 436.62/month||You pay Rs 891.05 – renews at Rs 2566.23|
|Get one month free-||Get 1- Year plan-|
With 30-day money-back guarantee.
PrivateVPN is a great VPN app for Android users looking to stream. This reliable VPN from Sweden has great features for unblocking and speeds that can easily handle HD content.
- Safety: Strong encryption that protects your data, personal information and communications from hackers and thieves.
- Speed: the highest level of security wherever you’re connected at home or on a public connection.
- Privacy: this hides your IP address and locations giving you complete anonymity and online privacy from marketers.
- The fastest speeds and unlimited bandwidth so you can stream videos without delay.
- Freedom from monitoring and logging; your personal details are never shared with anyone.
- Compatibility with Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and Linux.
- A variety of VPN protocols to meet your specific needs.
- Ease of installation and use; no tech skills required user-friendly interface.
|36 months||3 months||1 month|
$72.00 billed every 12 month
|$ 6.00/m |
$17.99 billed every 3 months
|$ 9.99/m |
$9.99 billed every month
|Get your plan here||Get your plan here||Get your plan here|
It has a 30-day money-back guarantee. You can connect 6 connections simultaneously.
NordVPN is a VPN service with applications for Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, iOS, and Android TV. Manual setup is available for wireless routers, NAS devices and other platforms.
- NordVPN is developed by Nord security, a company that develops cybersecurity solutions.
- It was initially released on 13 February 2012.
- NordVPN was established in 2012.
- In May 2016, it presented an Android app, followed by an iOS app in June.
- In October 2017, it launched a browser extension for Google Chrome. In June 2018, the service launched an application for Android TV.
- As of June 2021, NordVPN was operating 5,600 servers in 59 countries.
- NordVPN’s technology routes your browsing data through a remote server that helps you mask the IP address.
- Besides general-use VPN servers, the provider offers servers for specific purposes, including P2P sharing, double encryption, and connection to the Tor anonymity network.
NordVPN also offers the CyberSec feature on Windows, macOS, and Linux platforms. The security feature works as an ad-blocker and also automatically blocks websites known for hosting malware.
Its offices are located in Lithuania, the United Kingdom, and the Netherlands. The official website of NordVPN is here.
NordVPN offers three subscription plans: monthly, yearly and bi-yearly.
|1 Month Plan||1 Year Plan||2 Year Plan|
$11.95 billed every month
$59.00 for the first year
+3 months FREE
$99.00 for the first two year
|Get your 1-month plan :||Get your 1-year plan:||Get your 2-year plan:|
StrongVPN is a VPN service that lets you securely connect to international servers. Strong VPN uses the highest encryption practices to make sure that your personal information is kept safe. Over 950 servers in 35 countries and 59 cities are available for you to sync to.
You will get the AES 256-bit encryption to encrypt your online actions from external parties. StrongVPN gives you unlimited bandwidth to browse, send, stream, and torrent content.
Features of Strong VPN
- Online Security: It protects your personal data and activity with end to end security while browsing the web from any location or any device.
- Combat Censorship: It reclaims your digital rights and preserves you against wrongful censorship to privately access the internet.
- Wi-Fi security: It protects your private data from theft and data exposures using public WiFi networks.
- Hide your IP: It hides your location, personal identity and more personal details by covering your IP address with an IP address from StrongVPN.
Choose your StrongVPN Plan
|Annual Plan||Money Plan|
For the first year
|$ 3.50/m |
For the first month
|Billed $25.59 now & $79.99 thereafter||Billed $3.50 now & $10.99 thereafter|
|SELECT THIS PLAN||SELECT THIS PLAN|
12. Norton Secure VPN
Norton Security VPN is a security app that helps keep you safe while you surf the web. It prevents your online activity from being tracked by 3rd party trackers, including ISPs, or the websites that you visit, giving you private internet access.
It is a security platform that provides subscription-based real-time malware prevention and removal in addition to identity theft protection and performance tuning tools. It was developed by NortonLifeLock.
It was initially released on September 23, 2014. It works on the Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Android, iOS operating systems.
Norton security is available in three editions-
- Norton Security Standard: It is valid for a single device.
- Norton Security Deluxe: It offers 5 licenses.
- Norton Security Premium: It offers 10 licences and 25 GB of hoasted online Backup.
Want to know more about Norton Secure VPN visit here.
They provide free trial offers, start the free trial that is right for you, Visit here
|1 Device||5 devices||10 devices||5 devices|
|₹ 1799.00 |
For the first year
|₹ 1999.00 |
For the first year
|₹ 2499.00 |
For the first year
|₹ 2999.00 |
For the first year
|₹ 1799 for the first year then ₹2,999/year||₹ 1999 for the first year then ₹3999/year||₹ 2499 for the first year then ₹4999/year||₹ 2999 for the first year then ₹3999/year|
|BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW||BUY NOW|
|1. Gives access for 1,5 or 10 devices.|
2. Windows, MacOS X, Android, iOS.
3. Get bank Grade Encryption
4. Block tracking for Ads.
5. Browse Anonymously.
|1. Protection for up to 5 devices.|
2. Windows ,Mac OS X, Andriod ,iOs
3. PC cloud backup.
4. Includes secure VPN
13. Ivacy VPN
Ivacy is a VPN service that secures your connection from data harvesters, hackers and malicious websites.
Its supportive devices are :
- Mac OS
- And many more.
It protects your digital presence. You can access foreign content globally with the best VPN service.
Ivacy VPN app for Android TV offers the following features:
- Connect to as many servers as you like
- Unblock content of your choosing
- Stream your favourite channels
- Enjoy blazing-fast download and upload speeds with unlimited bandwidth
- Overcome ISP throttling for good
Apart from the fact you can use Ivacy VPN on Android TV, you can benefit from the multiple device support that comes with the subscription. This means you can take advantage of what Ivacy has to offer on 5 devices in total.
The best part about subscribing to Ivacy is the fact that you get customer support around the clock. This ensures you never have to do without a VPN if and when you do run across a problem with the service.
Ivacy VPN includes:
- Malware Protection
- Advanced IPsec & IKEV Protocols
- Smart Connect Feature
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Military Grade 256-Bit Encryption
- No Browsing Logs Policy
- Internet Kill Switch
- High-Speed Downloading
- 3500+ Servers in 100+ Locations
- P2P Support
- Dedicated Kodi App
- 10 Devices Simultaneous Logins
Pricing for Ivacy VPN
It has a 30- day money-back guarantee.
|1-month plan||5-years plan||1-year plan|
Billed 9.95 USD
Billed 80 USD
Billed 42 USD
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
Hotspot Shield is a public VPN service that was developed by AnchorFree. It was initially released in 2008 and till 2019 it was operated by AnchorFree.
It works on Operating Systems like Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Linux.
The first Hotspot Shield client app was released in April 2008 for Windows and macOS operating systems.
The Hotspot Shield client establishes an encrypted VPN connection with one of its supported public VPN servers, through which the user can connect to the Internet
It supports devices like Windows, Android, iOs, macOS, Chrome, TV, Linux, and Router.
Why Hotspot Shield VPN:
- Military-grade encryption: Privacy and security that blocks a large number of malware and phishing sites.
- Global internet access: They shares 3200 servers in 80+ countries.
- Strong Privacy: VPN browsing activity is not recorded and your privacy is secured.
- 45 days money-back guarantee: They have 45 days money-back guarantee you can use it completely risk-free for 45 days.
- Link up to 5 devices : It can link up to 5 devices including phone, TV and tablet and pc
Visit the official website of Hotspot Shield here.
Select your Hotspot VPN plan
Secure and private browsing.
Ultra-fast VPN with 3 security apps: antivirus, password manager and spam-call blocker.
Get 5 member accounts and connect 25 devices.
|Try Basic||Try Premium ||Try Premium Family|
For queries, you can connect to them here.
15. Pure VPN
PureVPN is a commercial VPN service owned by GZ Systems Ltd. Founded in 2007, the company is based in Hong Kong.
PureVPN allows users to select from four categories: Stream, Internet Freedom, Security, Privacy, and File Sharing. It stores the day and the Internet service provider through which a user accesses the service but does not store the name of the website or actual time of access.
- Use that VPN that you can trust in every way.
- Pure VPN gives you assurance of full security and privacy.
- PureVPN lets you break free from the geo-restrictions and censorships.
- Stay secure, private & anonymous online,it makes sure that you are completely safe and protected and on an encrypted network every time you go online.
- You will enjoy a fast & stable VPN service. It does not let you face a slow speed connection.
Easy to use VPN for all your devices:
Choose a suitable plan for you
With a one-month money-back guarantee.
Paid plan also includes
It is a premise and mobile Vpn tool that helps users browse in private networks and prevent internet providers from monitoring communication.
It is best for any individual and business that wants to protect their online privacy and change their IP address to unblock region-locked content.
It supports Desktop -Mac and Windows. Mobiles -Andriod,Iphobne and i-pad. It has 30 days money-back guarantee. You can connect with 5 different devices at the same time.
Includes 12-month free trial
Includes 6-month free trial
Includes 1-month free trial
Billed $60 every 36 months
|$ 2.50/m |
Billed $45 every 18 months
Billed $12.95 every 2 months
|Get your 3-year plan |
|Get your 18-month plan |
|Get your 2-month plan |
Speedy VPN is a free VPN service application. It is the only app that can combine multiple internet sources into one bounded super connection. It supports Mac OS, Windows, iOS, Android and Linux.
You can use multiple connections for maximum performance with channel bonding technology which allows you to combine multiple internet sources into a single faster, more reliable connection.
- Tethered Phones
Speedify works with all major streaming apps and services.
- YouTube Live
- Facebook Live
- Instagram Live
- Switcher Studio
- Streamlabs OBS
- Microsoft Teams
- Google Meet
It automatically prioritizes audio and video streams.
Download Speedify in different Operating Systems:
Speedify has options for everyone and works with all apps – from live streaming software to video conferencing, social networks, and online games.
Here are some paid plans for using Speedify
Unlimited usage for you and your family or your team.
1. Paid Plans for Individuals
|3-Year Plan||1-Year Plan||1-Month Plan|
Billed $179.99 every 3 years
Billed $89.99 every year
Billed $14.99 every month
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
2. Paid Plans for Families
|3-Year Plan||1-Year Plan||1-Month Plan|
Billed $270 every 3 years
Billed $135 every year
Billed $22.50 every month
|Buy now||Buy now||Buy now|
3. Paid Plans for Your Team
|1-Year Plan||1-Month Plan|
Billed $89.99 every year
Billed $14.99 every month
|You can add a Dedicated Server for $75.00/month |
( $900.00 billed yearly )
|You can add a Dedicated Server for $120.00/month. |
|Buy this plan now.||Buy this plan now.|
18. Avira Phantom VPN
Are you looking for a VPN that helps you anonymise your browsing?
Avira Phantom VPN is a perfect solution for you as it also helps you to secures the data transmission. If you are trying to browse the websites that are restricted in your geography, this VPN can help you do that.
With just a single click, this free VPN helps you connect via proxy server and your ISP firewall will be bypassed.
Avira fast VPN is the simple way to ensure private internet access which ultimately results in better online safety.
It includes the free proxy server and 7 days of trial (premium products) where traffic is not capped at all.
You get military-grade data encryption with Phantom VPN.
They have a private VPN tunnel, a technology that gets you the best speed and security. Your browsing is tracking the free Firewall that comes built-in. All that works like a charm and is beginner-friendly too. You don’t need to configure it manually.
It gives you :
- No charges for Multiple devices
- The Software can be used on the go on Mobile and Laptop devices too.
- It is possible to use your own preferred VPN Location.
Access your favourite websites with a free VPN. Unblock YouTube and stream videos at high speed. Enjoy Instagram unblocked, Spotify unblocked and many others including Gmail, Skype, Snapchat, WeChat, WhatsApp and Twitter.
You can download the free service of Avira Phantom VPN from here.
And for paid services discover more here.
|Monthly plan||₹ 499.00 / month|
|Annual plan||₹ 3,747.00 / year|
|Mobile plan||₹ 217.00 / month|
| ₹ 3,747.00 Billed annually. Buy plan now |
19. Urban VPN
It was founded in 2018, Urban VPN is a subsidiary of Urban SEcurity and the creator of one of the most reliable and secure free virtual private networks in the world.
Urban VPN is a free VPN service that can unlock streaming sites and comes with unlimited bandwidth, which means you can stream as much as you want.
- It keeps your browser activities safe and private.
- It protects your browser from harmful advertisements and protects it from malware.
- Keep your vulnerabilities safe while using public Wi-Fi.
- You can surf safely without fear of personal information theft.
- They dont store or process any of your personal data and do not let third-parties track it.
- It is free of cost.
- You can hide your IP & encrypt your traffic.
It provides you free services for:
Windows, Android, MacVPN, Laptop VPN, Free Unblock Proxy, iPhone VPN, Free VPN Browser Extension, Free Instagram VPN, Free Netflix VPN, Free Twitter VPN, Free Reddit VPN, free Adblocker and many more.
You can download Urban VPN and use it for free from here.
Surfshark, a leading VPN platform is actually based out of the British Virgin Islands (BVI) and is known for security products and private search utilities.
Surfshark started its services in the year 2018 and became the first VPN to support Apple’s Mac devices. If you are looking for a VPN service for MAC pc, go for Surfshark.
Surfshark gives you the power to:
- Protect your online privacy.
- Browse privately
- Hide your location
- Block ads and malware
- Stay safe on public Wi-Fi
- Keep searches private
- Control your personal data.
- Protect your identity
- Take control of your data
- Protect your email account
- Access internet safely.
- Escape restrictions
- Use the internet uncensored
- Access content safely
- Stream privately
- Get secure IPTV access
- Unlock exclusive benefits.
- Use on unlimited devices billed
- Get the best prices online
- Save money, boost speed
You can visit more about Surfshark VPN here.
Choose Your Plan
|1 Month||24 Months||6-Months|
|Rs 965.37 /m |
Billed every month
|Rs 184.89/m |
Billed INR 4437.45 now, & annually after the first 24 months.
|Rs 483.80 |
Billed INR 2902.81 every 6 months.
|Get your 1-month plan||Get your 1-year plan||Get your 6-month plan|
This plan includes the fully refundable amount for 30 days.
Why Should Use VPN?
VPN is a Virtual Private Network that works as a discontinuous service between you and your host site. The use of VPN is important for online privacy whenever you are logging into the internet from a public spot because cyber snoops could track your online activity while using public WiFi, it could be your pc or mobile.
It provides a safe mode of surfing the web as it gives you privacy and data security. The number of VPN users is increasing day by day but so many people aren’t familiar with this term. Apart from security, it has multiple benefits.
1. Safety and Security
The first and most important reason for using the VPN is safety. It provides an encrypted tunnel for transferring data to and from your device and host site. Whether you are surfing the internet for mere entertainment or using it to share important files and information, everything is end-to-end encrypted with a VPN.
So you don’t have to worry about hackers and cybercriminals. Especially while using public Wi-Fi. It protects your data while you are on other networks, hiding your browsing history, banking information, account passwords and more from ill-intentioned internet strangers.
2. Subsidized Shopping and Travelling
If you are searching rates for booking hotels and flights from different destinations or every shopping site have different price ranges for customers from different countries and the same in-flight fares and hotels.
To beat this location bias, you can shop and check flight rates using VPN servers from different countries. This will help you get the cheap and best rates on the same product or flight.
One of the main reasons that people should use a VPN as it preserves your anonymity. VPN allows its users to explore the internet from different location servers. They give you extra privacy and security to secure your real identity.
it creates a private network from a public connection and hides your IP address. Even if you land on a malicious site while using a VPN your identity will still be secured. There are hundreds of VPN providers that promise to give complete anonymity. Some provide their services free of cost while others charge a nominal fee for their service.
4. Easy to Use
VPNs are easy to use several providers have created intuitive and user-friendly interfaces that make installation and use available to non-techies.
5. Prevent Data Throttling
Data throttling happens when you have consumed a specific amount of your available data, and your internet service provider (ISP) then decides to slow your service down. If you have a VPN, you can avoid a data cap, particularly because not even your ISP can see how much data you are using.
This may be especially helpful for employees who have to use data plans on their smart devices while accessing the internet when on the road.
6. Get Access to Geo-blocked Services
With a VPN, you can get another Internet Protocol (IP) address. IP addresses indicate where the device is located as it browses the internet, streams content, or engages in other online activity.
Some sites and services do not allow users from certain countries to access some or all of what they have to offer. This is common with streaming services that cater to specific locations.
It is also common for some business websites to limit how you can use their services based on where you are, such as getting quotes or accessing more specific information about their services. If you use a VPN, you can make it look like you are using the internet from a location that is acceptable to the service you are trying to access.
If your employees need to have full access to all information and services offered by websites, a VPN can make it easier.
Now Here Top 20 mostly used VPNs
- Avast Secureline.
- Private Internet Access
- Proton VPN
- Tunnel Bear
- Ip vanish
- Cyber Ghost
- Express VPN
- Fast VPN
- Private VPN
- Nord VPN
- Strong VPN
- Norton Secure VPN
- Ivacy VPN
- Hotspot Shield
- Pure VPN
- Avira Phantom VPN
- Urban VPN
Frequently Asked Questions About VPN
What is a VPN?
A virtual private network (VPN) masks your IP address and encrypts your internet traffic so your browsing activities are hidden from your ISP, network admin, or government. A VPN gives you extra privacy and anonymity online, adding another layer of encryption to your internet usage. And because a VPN changes your IP address, it also helps you access content that would otherwise be restricted because of your geographic location — thereby increasing digital privacy and online freedom.
How does a VPN Work?
A VPN funnels your internet connection through an encrypted tunnel, making your activity private. By connecting you to one of our secure, remote servers, our VPN software masks your true IP address and physical location. Whether you’re a beginner or an advanced user, VPNs are simple and safe to use.
Is VPN is good or bad for my device?
Yes, it is perfectly safe to use a VPN on your system phone or pc. A VPN (a virtual private network) is a service that provides a secure Internet connection by using private servers in remote locations. All data travelling between your computer, smartphone or tablet and the VPN server is securely encrypted
What are the disadvantages of VPN?
Here are some disadvantages of using VPN:
1. A VPN won’t give you complete anonymity.
2. Your privacy isn’t always guaranteed.
3. Using a VPN is illegal in some countries.
4. A safe, top-quality VPN will cost you money.
5. VPNs almost always slow your connection speed.
6. Using a VPN on mobile increases data usage.
7. Some online services try to ban VPN users.
8. It won’t protect you from malware or phishing attacks.
9. Most VPNs fail to bypass censorship & streaming blocks.
10. A lot of VPNs are outright dangerous to use.
Is Vpn free?
Most VPN providers require a monthly fee if you want to use their secure server network. However, there are some VPN providers that offer a connection for free but they are less safe.
Conclusion: VPN For Mac and Windows PC
Now we get to know What is a VPN ? and Why it is so important and beneficial for you. They are an effective tool to protect sensitive data from hackers and snoopers. We have discussed VPNs in some detail going over what they are and how they work.
We have also tried to explain most of the things related to VPN and in easy to understand words. Also, 20 top VPNs and we have also explained how you can download them and use them and what are their paid plans.
You may like to read:
- Best VPN For Pubg Lite In India
- 24 Best Web Series Download Websites
- 14 Best Site to Download Bollywood Movies
- How To Find Unlisted Videos On YouTube
- Best & Top 10 YouTubers in India
- 500+ Motivational YouTube Channel Name
- 600+ Best Instagram Usernames Ideas
- Jasper AI Pricing Plan 2022: Cost Of Boss Mode And Starter
- 600 Best Stylish Names For PUBG | Unique Attitude PUBG Names
- Best Real Money Earning Apps in India Without Investments For 2022
- How to Create Social Media Videos for your Business?
- How to Get Netflix For Free? Subscription and Free Trial 2022
- How To Use FF Rewards Redemption Site To Redeem Free Fire Codes In 2022?
- Website Making Cost In India: Mandatory & Fixed Charges For 2022
- Best 1337x Proxy List Primary, Secondary & Mirror Torrent Sites For 2022
- Grammarly Coupon and Student Discount Deals: Extra 20% OFF
- How To Play Free Fire Online Without Downloading? 2022’s Best Guide