Do you want a website for your company or business then, and the first question come to your mind is How can you build a website? What is the website making cost in India? What are the components you need to launch and make it live? This article is created to help our visitors.
Websites are so necessary in todays life style. India has more than 500 million internet users, and everyone is mostly depend on internet and websites.
Wether you need to grow your business, sell and buy products online and want to know people about your work and achievements then you will surely need website.
Here we are telling you how can you create a website and how much it will cost you?
Have a look on the article below to clear all your doubts and to get answers of all your questions.
- Key Components of a Website
- How Much Website Development Cost in India?
- Cheapest Website Hosting Solution
- For What You Need a Website?
- Ways of Creating a Website
- Frequently Asked Questions About Cost of Developing a Website in India
- Conclusion: Cost of Creating a Website in India
Key Components of a Website
Before going to cost and pricing let us know about some of the key components that we required for creating our website. These components play an important role in the development and hosting of the whole website.
In a nutshell, these are the components that decides the final cost of website in India.
We have two categories of components – Mandatory and optional components.
Mandatory Components for a Website
Here are some of the components that are required for creating a good website.
A Domain is a particular name that is given to your website and a good domain starts from INR 140 to INR 6000 per year in India. Different domain registrar companies provide domain services of different ranges according to the services included with them. The pricing depends on the popularity and availability of the domain name.
Hosting with Database
Hosting is a platform where your website is kept. In India, the hosting plan starts from INR 75 to INR 4000 per month. The cost of a hosting plan depends on the Services provided with hosting and also on the type of hosting you are taking.
In India, you can get an SSL certificate for free and can use it multiple times but that can risk your protection. And if want the paid SSL can cost INR 4500 per year or can come with the price range of INR 380 to INR 8000 per year, depending on the requirements and Security features.
A content can cost you up to INR 200 to INR 800, depending on the quality of the article. The basic articles can cost you up to INR 150 to 200.
Want a content writer? See our article on best content writers of India.
An SEO improves the search engine results and it can cost you INR 5000 to INR 25000 per month, that is 60 thousand to 3Lakh per year depending on the services it provides.
Optionsl components for website development.
Email hosting operates email services for your website. Email hosting provides websites that are different from the basic google and yahoo. Big organizations host their customized email id and servers. It can cost INR 60 to 180 per month. Email hosting keeps your email safe and secure.
Security that provides protection to personal and organizational websites and from digital attacks and malware, so backup and malware recovery costs INR 5000 to 20000.
CDN costs you from INR 1500 in India.
You can also opt for digital marketing Courses, learn the website making and promotion yourself.
How Much Website Development Cost in India?
How much does it cost to make a website in India?
Generally, a new website will cost you around Rs. 4000 to 65000 in India. The cost of a website depends on some of the components and other hosting and maintenance charges.
Here is the table below showing the your total expense in creating a website:
|Mandatory:||Price Range (in rupees)|
|Content||Rs. 500 to Rs. 2000 per page|
|Developer Charges||Rs. 2000 to Rs. 20000|
|Total||Minimum cost will be Rs. 4200/-|
|Email Hosting||60 to 180|
|Security||5000 to 20000|
|SEO||5000 to 25000 (Not mandatory but advisable)|
|Total||12355 to 63980 (Total cost of website|
with optional components)
If you are not creating your website on your own, you need to hire a developer also. He may charge you somewhere between Rs. 2000 to Rs. 5000 for a 2-3 pager website. If your requirement is complex, like e-commerce functionality, etc, you may need to shell our upto Rs. 20000.
With Hostinger, you get basic drag and drop website builder and you can create your website yourself.
Contact us for free website consultation and get fast loading website at cheapest rates.
Cheapest Website Hosting Solution
You will get India’s cheapest Hosting component deals on Hostinger to create a website for you with so many free services.
- You can upto 100 free websites.
- You get a free WordPress Managed hosting.
- You get unlimited bandwidth with unlimited database.
- You also get a free website builder
- You get Free domains upto INR 679.
- With free SSL, SEO and security.
- Easy malware recovery and Backups.
- DNS Management.
- You also get free Email hosting, Free CDN worth INR 545.
- The all over expense will be INR 2000 to 4000 with Hostinger.
- With 30-Days Money back policy.
For What You Need a Website?
More than 50 percent of India’s population uses the Internet today. So if you own a company or any organization, and want people to know about your company or organization or any work you need a platform that reaches each and every person or for someone who is searching for that kind of work.
- Website is one of the best ways to create your business, increase sales & contacts, and also increase the product value.
- If You are launching a new brand or product then you need website to keep the detailed information about that product.
- Easy reach to customers.
- Even you are starting a small business you need a small website to do marketing of your products by yourself.
- If you have a shop then selling your products online you want a e-commerec website, and can sell and buy producats online from and to other cities also.
- If you are a traveller or love trying new foods and doing any things and want to share your exprence and information about them then you need to create blogs and for blogs you need a website.
- Some websites are also creates platforms for the people to interact each other and helping each-other by clering their doubts.
Types of Websites
Here are the types of websites people required.
- Business Websites– Business websites are mostly used websites as for online trading. All big and small businesses use websites to promote their deals and products. And it also allows you to sell or buy products online.
- E-commerce Websites– Websites that are used by shop owners and small businesses man, who also have offline shops and showrooms, and the owners of grocery shops and general stores use E-commerce websites.
- Personal Websites– These websites contain the data of the single person, where they mention them, their works, and achievements. Also the services he does for society. Personal websites mainly belong to politicians, players, and social workers.
- Blogs– Blogs are the long content writing platforms. They contain mainly articles and images on a particular topic. People create blogs on different subjects like travel blogs and food blogs. Blogs are very popular and a way of making good money. If interested, we recommend you learn how to start a blog in 2022.
- Portfolios– Portfolios are for displaying people your skills and work done by you in different fields. You can also add images of your work and display your experience and details about your work. Portfolios are used with resumes while giving an interview or also used as business cards.
- Event Websites– Event websites contain information about your recent events, that includes event schedules, vehicle mode, directions, and time. Event websites also have booking and scheduling options that are specially used for big shows or concerts.
- Non-Profitable Websites– These websites show the work and description of Non-profitable organizations, with the past events, and display a gallery with pictures and the details.
- Informative Websites– Informative Websites contain content about many things. Their main focus is on giving information to the people on different topics that include general knowledge, full forms, information about any random topic or thing. They are generally meant to be informative.
- Online Forums– It is a platform where people interact with other people and clear their doubts to help each other on various topics. Online forums are generally created to get together like-minded people.
- Membership Websites– Membership websites belong to the owners who want to share their owned websites and make money by sharing resources, tools, and services. This website is also used for joining members to your work like you have an NGO group and you want more people to join it than you will go for a Membership website, mention your work and requirement there the interested people will join through their emails and other details.
Factors that Affect the Cost of a Website
Lets have an eye on the factors by which the cost of your website decided after launching that. A cost of website depends on the components which are required and necessary for it. Some of the components are mandatory and some are optional.
- Doamin Cost
- Hosting Cost
- CMS cost (Content Management System)
- Design Cost
- Copyright content cost
- SEO cost (Search Engine Optimization)
- Social Media Cost
- Cost of Email newsletters
- Responsive web pages
- Navigation cost
There are many more cost requirements that includes SSL Certificates and logo, gifs, info graphics, with maintenance cost.
Ways of Creating a Website
Here are discussing some ways by which you can create a website. You can create by your own or can hire someone or a company for creating and maintaining your website.
- Website creation using a website builders: Website builder is s tool which provides you all features and components which makes it easy and quick. It have drag and drop functions.The Website builder contains rebuild styled blocks and templets, and you can customized colours and styles according to need and UI of your website.
- Developing Website by Yourself: You can create website by your own, using the HTML and Styling languages. The basic coding languages are HTML and CSS, these are the foundations of websites for creating the structure and styling it. You will just required – a code editor, a FTP application, and a hostimg platform to host your website.
- Hire a company or a web developer for creating and maintaining your website: You can also hire a company or any individual developer like freelancers to develop and maintain your website. They will take a good amount of money from you. Along with the hosting and domain pricing you have to pay them the maintenance charge and development charge. That other bosy will look after your website and also solve issues on them. You just have to pay them. It will save your time and energy and some money.
- Content Management System(CMS): CMS is a platform for creating a complete website along with content it does not required any external DB with them. The mostly used CMS platform is WordPress. It has more than 55% of market share, with so many happy customers. It allows you to store data and tools and even you can customize things through coding.
Frequently Asked Questions About Cost of Developing a Website in India
How much does Website Development cost in India?
In India, Developing a website can cost you 10 thousand to 60 thousand, depends on components and how big your website is. Ths cost also counted for number of webpages it contain.
How much does it cost to build a website in India?
The basic website can cost you up tp 2 to 7 thousand.
How can I build my own website easily?
Here are the ways by which you can create and setup your website easily.
1.Search for a website builder for you.
2.Choose the required plan.
3. Select and create a unique domain name.
4.Pick a templet, according to type of your website.
5.Customize the design and colours as you required.
6. Upload your content or data on that platform.
7.Select an application for your website.
8. Now after completing the above procedures recheck and review it once.
9. Now test your website.
10.Then finally publish it and make it live.
What is the monthly cost of a Website?
The cost of building a whole website is approx 12 to 15 thousand and you have to pay approx 3 to 4 thousand as its maintenance cost per month.
How can I earn money by making a website?
There are two ways of earing money by a website development- one is creating and selling and other is creating and maintaining it with good content and important and required data.
Conclusion: Cost of Creating a Website in India
Websites are so necessary in todays life style. India has more than 500 million internet users, and everyone is mostly depend on internet and websites. Wether you need to grow your business, sell and buy products online and want to know people about your work and achievements then you will surely need website. Here we are telling you how can you create a website and how much it will cost you?
In this article, we have told you about the importance and why we actually need a website wit the developing and maintaining cost it required.
We have also mentioned the cheapest hosting plan for you with so many free services, it will surely help you in reducing your expected cost.
Some popular tech articles:
- How to Get Netflix For Free? Subscription and Free Trial 2022
- How To Use FF Rewards Redemption Site To Redeem Free Fire Codes In 2022?
- Best 1337x Proxy List Primary, Secondary & Mirror Torrent Sites For 2022
- How To Play Free Fire Online Without Downloading? 2022’s Best Guide
- How To Download Videos From Pinterest: 6 Downloaders Online
- 15 Sites to Watch Bollywood Hindi Movies Online For Free Without Download
- Top 20 Best VPN For PC In India: Free & Paid VPNs
- How To Become a Content Writer In India – Practical Guide With Tools & Tips
- 14 Best Site to Download Bollywood Movies in HD in India
About The Author of DigitalVishesh
Founder of DigitalVishesh.IN
I am an MBA, A Certified Digital Marketer with 14 years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
I am a full-time Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, Digital Marketer and Web Hosting Reviewer. Being a certified marketer, I am now able to generate over 5000 page views for my blog “Daily”. Click to learn more about me here.
At DigitalVishesh, We are creating exceptional content for our clients, Promoting the brands in social media and search engines, Developing WordPress websites and Reviewing the popular web hosting companies.