So you have finally decided to start your own education YouTube channel and were wondering about what name would be better for your YouTube channel.
Do not worry I will guide you through the whole process of choosing a perfect name for your channel that compliments it and will also guide you through the steps to create your educational channel on YouTube.
I will be providing you all with the best YouTube channel name ideas for education in India. We strongly believe that choosing a name that matches and resonates with your channel can really impact the future of the channel.
Your efforts are important without any doubt but a catchy name always attracts the audience.
- What To Look For While Choosing A Name For An Educational Channel On YouTube?
- 50 Latest and Creative Educational YouTube Channel Names Ideas in Hindi
- 50 Latest and Creative Educational YouTube Channel Names Ideas in English
- How To Create An Education Channel On YouTube
- FAQ: About YouTube
- Conclusion: Educational Channel Name Ideas
What To Look For While Choosing A Name For An Educational Channel On YouTube?
Before starting an educational YouTube channel, you must know some basics that help you choose a perfect name.
We also have a YouTube channel – DigitalVishesh where we teach the basics about blogging, SEO, and digital marketing.
Here is what you should take care of while selecting a channel name:
- It should be catchy, fresh, and unused: If it’s not any one of these three then you won’t stand out the crowd of millions of channels out there on YouTube, your channel name should be able to ring a bell in those people you want to attract through your videos.
- Should be short, creative, and descriptive: You can have a channel name of two or three words but prefer not to go beyond that as viewers tend to forget longer names. Try to put all the creativity you can muster and make your channel name self-descriptive.
- It should not rank any of the old or big channels: The most important one cause if your channel name when it searched is showing some popular old channel then just forget that you are ever going to rank for that keyword and even if some how you are able to rank then you won’t be able to create a custom url for you channel, which is enabled once you compelete 100 subscribers. So please do a search for the channel you just selected or thought of selecting.
- It should be relevant to type the of content you are going to post: the most obvious thing cause as we are discussing educational channels in this post and suddenly I start suggesting you some weird cooking channel names then you know it’s not relevant to the post so yes choose a name which is relevant to the type of content you are going to post.
Just, for example, I have listed out a few of YouTube’s popular educational channels for inspiration so that you can get at least some idea or inspiration from their name YouTube channel name.
- Khan GS Research Centre: He is popularly known as Khan sir and on his YouTube channel he posts educational videos about all the latest events happening around the world. His specialty is to make long fun educational videos that are not at all difficult to understand and boring.
- Study IQ Education: A channel covering all the topics there are in the world of education, from preparing students for various competitive exams to making videos on all the latest events around the world.
- Wifistudy: A channel with over 1.42 crore subscribers, it is one of the most famous channels among new or old aspirants, with their star faculty they conduct regular live classes for students and these live classes are attended by thousands of students at a time.
- Dear Sir: This channel is best at providing solutions to any student still studying in school mainly higher secondary. They weekly post videos, sometimes informing students about a recent change in their syllabus or clearing their doubts about certain topics.
50 Latest and Creative Educational YouTube Channel Names Ideas in Hindi
First of all, check the audience’s preferred language. If you are in India and your audience is mostly Hindi speaking, we recommend choosing a Hindi name.
The only idea behind this is to ensure that your audience must a sense of belongingness when they see your channel for the first time.
Here is the list of some cool name ideas for education channels in Hindi:
- Gyan Dhan
- Shiksha Bharat
- Hunar Seekho
- Hello Shiksha
- Learn Shiksha
- Prime Education
- IAS Career Maker
- Shiksha Digital
- Zoom Knowledge
- Prosper Shiksha
- Master Shiksha
- Classroom Knowledge
- Harmony Study
- Widom Study
- Path Education
- IIT Education Information in Hindi
- Your IIT Guide
- Brilliant Brainz
- Guru Shiksha Classes
- Ace IAS
- e-Education Let’s Crack
- IIT Study IQ
- A to Z Classes
- IAS All Day
- Pure IAS Education
- Your IAS Guide
- Learn Tantra
- Magic IAS Education
- Magic IIT Education
- New Education Tube
- IIT Education Lab
- IIT All Day
- IAS Study Centre
- IIT Study Centre
- IAS Study IQ
- Arc Education Classes
- Web IIT Education
- Ace IIT
- Aceing Exams
- Your Study Guide
- IIT Education Learner
- IIT Career Maker
- IAS Education Lab
- Ace Your Career
- Achievers Educator Club
- Genuine Education
- Lets get Educated
- Study My Way
50 Latest and Creative Educational YouTube Channel Names Ideas in English
Now, if you think your audience’s preferred language is English, you must create a channel with a name in English.
Here is the list of some cool name ideas for education channels in English:
- Gyan Darshan
- Shiksha Do
- IIT Shikshak
- IAS Shikshak
- Shiksha Mandir
- IIT Gurukul
- Shiksha Sanskriti Mandir
- Shiksha Sanskriti India
- My Vidya Classes
- Free Vidya Pao
- IIT Gurukul Classes
- Aapke IIT Classes
- Pratham Pariksha Classes
- Free Shiksha Seekho
- Smart Shiksha Classes
- IAS Gurukul
- Career Banao
- Aapka Teacher Online
- Best IIT Classes Online
- Success Coaching India
- Vidya IAS Hub
- Padhai Karo Online
- Safalta Classes Online
- Apna Shiksha Mandir
- CBSE Gurukul
- Rozana Classes
- GyaanPrapti Classes
- CBSE Success Classes
- GyaanPrapti Classes
- IAS Safalta Guide
- Vidyasagar Classes
- IAS Success Centre
- Shikhar Study Point
- Shikhar Shiksha Mandir
- Vidyasagar classes online
- My Shiksha Sanskriti
- Gurukul Coaching Classes
- CBSE Vidyarthi Classes
- Free Shiksha Sanskriti
- Safal Vidhyarthi Online
- IIT Success Centre
- Shikhar Coaching
- Mera Shiksha Sanskriti
- Pratham Pariksha Online
- Safal Coaching Classes
- My Success Centre
- e-Gurukul Classes
- Vidya IIT Hub
- Splendid Shiksha
- Free IIT Shiksha
- NCERT Seekho
So you just pick the one name that you thought would be best for your Educational YouTube channel, let me tell you selecting a name for the channel might have been a bit messy task but still, it was the easiest part of the YouTube journey that you are going to start.
How To Create An Education Channel On YouTube
Now it’s time to create a YouTube channel so that you can post your priceless videos and share your knowledge with the world.
Don’t worry if it’s your first time creating a Youtube channel, I will guide you through the whole process and tell you the steps to create your educational channel on YouTube.
Step I: If you don’t have a Gmail account create one beforehand as it will make the process much easier create it by clicking here.
Step II: After creating a Gmail account now go to www.youtube.com in your computer’s web browser. This will take you to the YouTube home page.
STEP III: You will see that you are already login into YouTube with the Gmail account that you create if you are not log in automatically then do so by clicking the Sign-in button on the left-hand corner.
STEP IV: After signing in to YouTube click on your profile picture on the left-hand corner and then click on the first option “Create a Channel”.
STEP V: And YouTube will direct you to this page, where you can set your channel name, after typing down the best channel name for your Educational channel Click “CREATE“.
STEP VI: And Congratulations you just created your own Educational Channel on YouTube, now you get to set a profile picture for your channel, set its description, add your social handles.
So after setting all of that you are all good to go, now you can start posting your Educational videos on your channel without any hiccups just keep abiding by YouTube’s Terms and Conditions.
FAQ: About YouTube
Is creating a YouTube channel free?
Yes, creating a YouTube channel is completely free.
Can I earn money from videos?
Yes not only your videos can make you money through AdSense, but you can even do brand promotions or affiliates that can add up to your bank balance.
Is there any limit to how many videos can I post?
No, there is no limit to how many videos you can post on your channel if you are able to post then post any number of videos.
Can I do live sessions on YouTube?
Yes, you can do live sessions on YouTube but before that, you have to have a verified account, a process that takes 24 hours to complete.
When will my channel be eligible to earn through AdSense?
After signing up for the AdSense program and connecting it with your YouTube channel, you have to meet the following criteria within a year of starting the channel:
(1) complete 1000 subscribers,
(2) complete 4000 watch hours,
(3) you should not have any active community guidelines strike on your channel.
How do you make money from a YouTube channel?
You can earn money through YouTube by putting ads on it. You can use the channel membership feature for earning money or you can make sponsors videos.
Conclusion: Educational Channel Name Ideas
I really hope that this post of ours really helped you in choosing that perfect name for your first Educational YouTube channel, all the channel names we wrote in the lists above were unique and some of the best names that you could have chosen for your channel.
What others are reading:
- 15 Sites to Watch Bollywood Movies Online For Free Without Download
- Top 20 Best VPN For PC In India: Free & Paid VPNs
- 14 Best Site to Download Bollywood Movies in HD in India
- Free Online Courses With Certificates In India By Government
- 21 Games To Earn Money In India | Real Money Earning Games for 2021
All the best for your YouTube journey.
About The Author of DigitalVishesh
Founder of DigitalVishesh.IN
I am an MBA, A Certified Digital Marketer with 14 years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
I am a full-time Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, Digital Marketer and Web Hosting Reviewer. Being a certified marketer, I am now able to generate over 5000 page views for my blog “Daily”. Click to learn more about me here.
At DigitalVishesh, We are creating exceptional content for our clients, Promoting the brands in social media and search engines, Developing WordPress websites and Reviewing the popular web hosting companies.