Where do all of us usually go for some entertainment? Theatres, movies, plays, Instagram and some more. But what if I were to tell you that there is one more platform where people usually go for entertainment and bickering these days?
Yes, you guessed it right I am talking about none other than star Twitter. From politicians to celebrities to the common man, almost everyone has a Twitter handle these days.
Some are here for publicity, some for business, and some for entertainment. Twitter especially excelled in giving everyone a healthy dose of entertainment every day during the pandemic.
Since you are here to be a part of worldwide entertainment let’s get you started with the very first step that is creating a name for your Twitter handle!
We also have usernames for Instagram to get followers.
- Why Create A Creative Name On Twitter?
- Twitter Username Ideas
- A Guide To Create Twitter Username
- Twitter Name Already Taken? Tips To Differentiate Your Twitter Username
- Already Taken A Username But Don’t Like It?
- Twitter Username Generator
- Conclusion: Username Ideas For Twitter
Why Create A Creative Name On Twitter?
Creating a name is actually a very daunting task be it naming a newborn, naming a new shop, new bakery or even a new company. In the midst of it all we have to even think about giving or creating a creative name for our social media handles.
Tough, I know. But we got you covered with this article!
But the question is why should someone scratch their brains for a username? The answer is in the question itself for a username. On social media accounts many people and businesses get known due to their posts, quotes, thoughts, services, etc. but how are people going to identify you? Obviously through your username.
For that part, it’s important you have an out-of-the-box username so people can identify you easily. A unique and creative username would also help in differentiating you from the rest.
Twitter Username Ideas
Having a unique twitter name that tells more about you and your personality or your domain is important. Therefore here’s a list of Twitter name ideas.
New Twitter Username Ideas For Girls
In case you are bored with your Whatsapp group name then you can see our article about the 550+ Best & Stylish Friends Group Name Ideas.
Twitter Username Ideas For Boys
- Free YouTube Channel Name Generator For India [Hindi & English] – 2022
- Best & Top 10 YouTubers in India: No. 1 YouTuber Revealed For 2022
- 100 YouTube Channel Name Ideas for Education In India – 2022
- How To Find Unlisted Videos On YouTube Without Link in 2022
- 501 Unique YouTube Gaming Channel Names For India | Best Names for Games in 2022
- How Much YouTube Pay For 1000 Views In India In Rupees – 2022
- 600+ Best Username For Instagram: Ideas To Get Followers In 2022
- 500+ YouTube Channel Name Ideas For Beauty, Makeup and Fashion – 2022
- 500+ Motivational YouTube Channel Name Ideas [New & Inspiring]
- 650 WhatsApp Group Names For Family & Cousins (Unique & Catchy)
- 550+ Best & Stylish Friends Group Name Ideas | Whatsapp Group Names For Friend
- Awesome 3 Friends Group Name | Whatsapp Group Names For 3 Friends
- 105 Twitter Username Ideas: Best Names To Tweet In 2022
- 300+ Stylish Free Fire Names For 2022: Nick Names With Style
- 600+ Stylish Name For Facebook: Best Style VIP Name For FB
Twitter Username Ideas For Business Handles
Creating a Twitter name for your business handle is easy peasy, really You just have to use your brand’s or shop’s name for creating your username and you are done with it. You can also add prefixes like ‘Try’, ‘Join’, ‘Get’, ‘Use’ etc.
Below are some examples:
- Love_inMexico (tours and travel business)
Thinking of creating a family group then check our post about 650 WhatsApp Group Names For Family & Cousins (Unique & Catchy).
Pro Tip: If you love social media, start your own blog and create your own audience as well.
Quirky Twitter Username Ideas
- Hairy_ poppins
- Karma isMe
Twitter Username Ideas For The One Who Wants To Remain Unseen
- Guess whoo?
If you are starting a motivational YouTube channel or already have a YouTube channel then you can read our article of 500+ Motivational YouTube Channel Name Ideas [New & Inspiring].
A Guide To Create Twitter Username
Want to add a personal touch to your username? You surely can. Here’s a guide to creating your very own personal username:
- Decide what you would like your username to be based on. Deciding this is asking yourself why are you on twitter in the first place? If you are here for fun, then add a funny name, if you are here for taking apart in the ever ongoing debates, then go for a memorable username, if you are here for promoting yourself or your brand then go with your name or your brand’s name and if you are here for business purposes then try keeping your business or company’s name as your username.
- If you are here for promotions or business then try keeping your username original and genuine, so people can find and trust you easily.
- Stick to keywords to make it easier for people to find you. For example if you are a baker, then try keeping that keyword in your username and especially description.
- Next decide how many letters you want, since twitter allows only 15 characters, try to keep your username short and meaningful.
- You can also add rhyming after your first or last name. This will make your username more funny and interesting.
- You can even add your personality trait or any adjective as a suffix or prefix. You can even add your profession or even a location as your suffix or prefix.
- Try keeping it to a maximum of two underscores if your username is short. Also underscore can sometimes take away the feel of originality from your username.
- Also make it a point to create a username in such a way that it is readable and understandable for people reading it.
The character limit for creating a Twitter username is only 15, therefore keep your username character limit under 15. Also, don’t use any offensive words in your username as it might result in twitter taking action against you for it.
Need some good ideas about beauty-related YouYube channel names then this post can help you
500+ YouTube Channel Name Ideas For Beauty.
Twitter Name Already Taken? Tips To Differentiate Your Twitter Username
Decided on a Twitter name but can’t take it since someone else has already taken it? No worries you can still take that name but with some variations. Here’s a guide to it too:
- Use numbers
- Instead of using ‘o’ you can use a 0.
- Example: looting_guy and l00ting_guy
- Try finding replacements
- Instead of using an ‘i’ you can use roman I.
- Example: ipsy_Dipsy and Ipsy_DIpsy
- You can also use articles a, an, the before your username
- Example: The_common_man, The_prohacker
- Add rhyming after your username
- Example: The_boat and the_boatgoat
- Use underscore in between, before or after your username
- Example: JamesSul and James_Sul
Already Taken A Username But Don’t Like It?
If you have already taken a name but still feel that something is amiss. Then don’t you worry, Twitter got you covered. You can change your Twitter account handle name anywhere anytime provided you have an internet connection and a Twitter account!
Twitter Username Generator
Still not feeling content? That’s okay because there are many fishes in the ocean. If you would still like to have a look at some more Twitter name ideas, then you can very well use a Twitter username generator.
Yes, you read that right, a Twitter name generator. It’s pretty simple to use too. You just have to enter a keyword around which you would like your Twitter name to say bakery, quirky, boy, hungry, etc.
Here’s a list of some Twitter username generators:
- Masterpiece Generator
- BNG Business Name Generator
- Spin XO
- Twitter Name Generator
- Fun Generators
Can I use my name and location to generate a username?
Yes, you can use your name and location for generating a username.
Can I have the same username on both Instagram and Twitter?
Yes, you can have the same usernames on Instagram and Twitter.
How many characters can I use for creating a username on Twitter?
The limit for creating a username on Twitter is 15 characters.
Can my account be banned due to an offensive username?
Yes, Twitter takes action against offensive language.
Can I have more than one Twitter handle?
Yes, you can have more than one Twitter handle.
Conclusion: Username Ideas For Twitter
So this is the end of our journey in finding you a Twitter username. Hope you found some good Twitter usernames for your Twitter handle.
And please use Twitter for entertainment and information purposes and not to spread negativity, racism or anti-national sentiments. Also, try to find that the information that you are sharing is from a legit and reliable source. Try stopping the spread of fake news on Twitter as well.
Do let us know which username did you settle for. And last but not least all the best in your Twitter journey ahead.
May many entertainments be bestowed upon you!
- Jasper AI Pricing Plan 2022: Cost Of Boss Mode And Starter
- 600 Best Stylish Names For PUBG | Unique Attitude PUBG Names
- Best Real Money Earning Apps in India Without Investments For 2022
- How to Create Social Media Videos for your Business?
- How to Get Netflix For Free? Subscription and Free Trial 2022
- How To Use FF Rewards Redemption Site To Redeem Free Fire Codes In 2022?
- Website Making Cost In India: Mandatory & Fixed Charges For 2022
- Best 1337x Proxy List Primary, Secondary & Mirror Torrent Sites For 2022
- Grammarly Coupon and Student Discount Deals: Extra 20% OFF
- How To Play Free Fire Online Without Downloading? 2022’s Best Guide
About The Author of DigitalVishesh
Founder of DigitalVishesh.IN
I am an MBA, A Certified Digital Marketer with 14 years of experience in Sales and Business Development.
I am a full-time Blogger, Affiliate Marketer, Digital Marketer and Web Hosting Reviewer. Being a certified marketer, I am now able to generate over 5000 page views for my blog “Daily”. Click to learn more about me here.
At DigitalVishesh, We are creating exceptional content for our clients, Promoting the brands in social media and search engines, Developing WordPress websites and Reviewing the popular web hosting companies.